The most delicious way to eat your greens! This is a classic, nutty, green smoothie that you’ve got to add to your rotation A$AP Rocky.
PB and Greens
- 1 c steamed then frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen coconut
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop Tone It Up Vanilla Protein
- 1 tbsp Trader Joes Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Trader Joes Hemp Seed
- 1 tsp spirulina
- dash cinnamon
- 1 c water + more almond milk per preferred consistency
- Blend in high power blender and enjoy!
- I topped with unsweetened coconut shavings, chia, and Purely Elizabeth Pumpkin Granola
Check out my shop page for my favorite protein and spirulina. Happy Hump Day!
Meal prepping is my favorite thing I do for myself at the beginning of each week. I feel SO productive and know that I’m setting myself up for healthy and low-stress week (because all my meals are pretty much already cooked). It’s easier to make healthy choices while your setting intention for the week as opposed to tempting yourself with so many foods choices as you take it day by day. Consider committing to one main protein and getting creative in how you incorporate into different meals e.g.. tacos, omelets, salads, avo toast
Big Fat Organic Chicken
- Snag a locally sourced, free range chicken
- lay over celery onion and carrots for extra flavor
- cover in ghee (clarified butter)
- stuff with two lemons halved, 4 rosemary springs, and a few cloves of garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- cook at 450 for 50 minutes or to internal temp of 165 degrees
Bon appetite ❤️