The most delicious way to eat your greens! This is a classic, nutty, green smoothie that you’ve got to add to your rotation A$AP Rocky.
PB and Greens
- 1 c steamed then frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen coconut
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop Tone It Up Vanilla Protein
- 1 tbsp Trader Joes Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Trader Joes Hemp Seed
- 1 tsp spirulina
- dash cinnamon
- 1 c water + more almond milk per preferred consistency
- Blend in high power blender and enjoy!
- I topped with unsweetened coconut shavings, chia, and Purely Elizabeth Pumpkin Granola
Check out my shop page for my favorite protein and spirulina. Happy Hump Day!
This is my absolute favorite go-to smoothie bowl. I eat it for breakfast after an intense workout, for dinner when I’m feeling bloated and need something calming, and just for a snack between meals. This creamy, thick, refreshing bowl is satisfying every time!
Berry Cashew Smoothie
- 1 cup steamed then frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup organic frozen blueberries
- 1 tbs Artisana Organic’s Cashew Butter
- 1 tbs Eating Evolved Coconut Butter
- 1 tbs Trader Joes Hemp Seed
- 1 tbs ground flax
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1 scoop plant based vanilla protein
- Few shakes of cinnamon and ginger
- 1 c almond milk (sometimes I do 1/2 water 1/2 almond milk)
- Blend in high powered blender for 2 minutes
- *topped it off with cocoa nibs, unsweetened coconut flakes, and chia seeds and Shazam!